Gas Line Installation & Repair Charlotte
Natural gas lines and propane are not the type of plumbing projects Charlotte homeowners should attempt to try complete on their own! Not only are the odorless gas leaks hard to find, they are highly flammable and dangerous to your safety!
Gas Line Installation & Repair
Call Now at: 704-338-1385
Ron Steele Plumbing has experienced professional plumbers who are trained in natural gas repairs and are equipped with the right tools to repair gas lines properly. Our gas line plumbers are skilled repairmen and will get the job done right for you the first time.
Common Natural Gas Plumbing Projects in Charlotte
Some of the more common gas line repair projects we work on in the Charlotte area.
- Rough in Gas Lines on New Homes or Additions
- Underground or Buried Gas Lines
- Flexible Gas Line Installation and Repair
- Gas Lines for Stoves and Ovens
- Water Heater Gas Lines (Tank or Tankless)
- Gas Lines for Clothes Dryers
- Fireplace and Gas Logs
- Permanent Gas Lines for Gas Grills and Outdoor Kitchens
- Gas Furnaces and Various Natural Gas Heating Systems
- Outdoor Gas Lights and Yard Lamps
- Gas Patio Heaters and Fire Pits
- Swimming Pool and Spa Water Heaters
- Many, many more…
What to Do When You Smell Gas
Did you know that the egg smell mixed into natural gas is done just so that we can smell it? The Natural Gas and Propane that comes out of the ground is completely odorless. If you happen to smell a gas leak in or around your home, there are several safety precautions you should immediately take, to safely control the situation and protect yourself, your family and your home.
If you Smell Gas:
- Don’t Use ANYTHING that Creates a Spark, Including the Phone!
Even turning on or off the light switch on the wall can create a small spark and ignite the gas in the air! Avoid plugs, fire, stoves, ANYTHING that may create a spark and ignite the gas.
- Leave Your Home Immediately
Get your family, your pets and your fish… and GET OUT! Go to the closest neighbors home and let them know about your gas leak so they too can get if the home is close enough!
- Call Piedmont Natural Gas and Report the Leak!
1-800-752-7504, is the number to report a leak in our area. Visit the PNG safety pages to learn more.
- Call Us at 704-338-1385 for Gas Line Repair!
Call Ron Steele Plumbing for all your natural gas line repair.
Have a question about Gas Line Installation or Repair for your Charlotte NC or area home? Feel free to Contact us Online, or Call 704-338-1385 Today!